THE NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE BUILDERS
The Neighbourhood Centre Builders assist with modification and maintenance work such as
- Ramps – internal and external
- Hand rails
- Hand held showers
- Widening doorways
- Other safety considerations
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you are:
Advantages of Using the Service
- Frail aged
- Have a disability
- Care for an aged person, or adult or child with a disability.
- Specialist in home safety
- All staff are skilled, experience and background checked
- Serving the local community for over 20 years
- Insured and licenced subcontractors perform the work
- Contracts are signed
- Government regulated and compliant with Australian Standards
- Allied Health preferred provided.
What will it Cost?
The Neighbourhood Centre Builders Service is not free. Clients who are assessed as having the capacity to pay with be charged a fee.
Fees are charged on a sliding scale with clients on low incomes (pensioners) receiving a reduction in the rate.
The Neighbourhood Centre Builders operates in the Bathurst and Oberon local area.
This Service aims to assist people to remain living at home and to live safely and more independently in the community. All modifications are undertaken to Occupational Therapist specifications.
How to apply?
To apply for this service or to hear more information, contact The Neighbourhood Centre on 6332 4866 or come see us at 96 Russell Street, Bathurst.