Volunteering Central West (VCW)
Volunteering Central West (VCW) is an information and support service for volunteer involving volunteer organisations across Central Western and Far Western NSW.
Our main aim is to enhance the volunteering experience for volunteers and to get more people involved in volunteering.
Want to get involved in volunteering in your area?
Link in to our "Reverse Volunteer Recruitment" drive. We're turning volunteer recruitment on it's head by advertising the volunteers to the volunteer organisation. If you are interested in volunteering, fill out a Volunteer Profile (links below) and we will promote you (anonymously) and try to match you up with a volunteering opportunity that you will find interesting and meaningful.
Volunteer Profile (Electronic)
Volunteer Profile (Printable)
Support for Volunteer Organisations
We can provide assistance to any not-for-profit, community based organisations in area's such as:
We can also assist you by:
- providing information and alerting you to changes and trends.
- developing strategies for recruiting, re-training & recognising volunteers.
- registering your organisation and referring volunteers.
- promoting volunteer opportunities across the Central West & Far Western NSW.
- facilitating networking opportunities to share information and idea's.
- organising and participating in volunteer recognition awards and other activities that raise awareness of volunteering.
- providing free Training for volunteers including Boards & Management Committees.
VCW is supported by funding from the Federal Department of Social Services & the Commonwealth Home Support Programme