Free Migrant Support Service
The Migrant Support Worker will:
- Listen carefully and help you decide what to do
- Show you where to find help
Click here to see how Migrant Support can assist you.
If you are a Service Provider and would like to make your service more accessible to people who come from other countries and other cultures, we can help by:
- organising workshops on Cultural Awareness for staff
- providing resources for staff on multiculturalism, racism etc. providing information and referral to individual clients
- providing pamphlets and brochures in a variety of languages, on a range of health and social issues
- providing liaison with other migrant services
Click here for more information.
Useful Phone Numbers
Department of Home Affairs
Phone: 131 881
Click here to view their website.
Citizenship Enquiry Line
Centrelink Multilingual Information Service
13 12 02
Health Care Interpreter Service
(for Public Health organisations only)
Face to face interpreting
1800 674 994
eSafety Online Safety Facts